Excellent mix of ingredients that create an incredible recipe that everyone will love, even those who don’t like spinach that much. Prepared for any occasion either as a regular meal enjoyed in the company of your family or as special meal for your guests and close friends.
- 4 chicken breast fillets (boneless, skin on)
- 3 cups spinach (frozen leaf, defrosted)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps ground peanuts
- Loosen the skin from the chicken.
- Drain the spinach in a sieve and press out as much water as possible.
- Mix with the feta and a little black pepper, then stuff between the flesh and skin of the chicken, smoothing the skin back over the stuffing.
- Season the chicken all over with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan with a lid.
- Add the chicken, skin-side down, and fry until the skin is browned.
- Turn it over and cook on the other side, then add the ground peanuts and fry until lightly toasted.
- Add 6 tbsp water, then cover for 15-20 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
Source: healthyfoodstyle recipe