Here is a great way to use eggs and prepare tasty and interesting meal that everyone will love.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Spring onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper for seasoning
- First, crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and add in milk and salt. I am adding about ½ teaspoon of salt. Whisk until combined. Then pass through a fine sieve to remove chalaza. Chalaza is known to contain cholesterol and it’s frequently removed for finer texture of dish.
- And add in carrot, onion, spring onion, and pepper and stir until combined.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with vegetable oil, today I am using a spray oil and a 10 inch pan. It’s a small egg roll. And heat the frying pan. Then pour in 1/2 egg mixture and cook it over low heat until half done.
- Roll omelet half way up to the middle. And if there is not enough oil, lightly grease the pan each time you roll up. And add in ¼ egg mixture to the side of unrolled omelet. And cook until half done. And roll again half way up and move the egg roll to the center of the pan. And add in the remaining egg mixture and cook until half done. And finally roll all the way up.
- Transfer to a cutting board. When an egg roll is hot, it’s easily broken, so let cool before cutting.
- Now slice into bite-size pieces. And serve.
Source: healthyfoodstyle recipe